ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Friday, April 29, 2011 alexandru No comments
Award-winning automotive historian, author, and photographer Dennis Adler takes you on a whirlwind tour through more than a century of automotive history, from the first production motorcar, the 1886 Benz Patent Motorwage, to fabled makes including Hispano-Suiza, Duesenberg, packard, and HudsonMore than 200 stunning color photographs define and detail the remarkable styling and revolutionary mechanical engineering for 100 greatest cars ever built. Adler, in accordance with the world's leading automotive dseigners, collectors, and authorities, picks the top ten cars of all time—breathtaking cars that have become the motoring icons of the twentieth century.The Art of the Automobile reveals not only the makes and models that have left an indelible mark on the motoring world, but why and how these specific cars have become so important to the history of the automobile itself. For anyone whose pulse quickens at the sound of a Ferrari V-12, or whose heart races at the sight of a glorious 1930s Duesenberg, here, truly, is the essential car book of the century.Author Biography: Author and photographer Dennis Adler is recognized as one of the leading automotive photojournalists in the world, with more than 5000 articles and photographs published. The Art of the AutomobileAdler is a member if the prestigious Meguiar's committee, which annually selects and pays tribute to those individuals who have excelled in the automotive hobby; he serves on the Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance Selection Committee, and was a founding member of the American Automotive Heritage Foundation. He is presently senior editor of European Car, and for the pastfifteen years has been the senior contributing editor of The Star—the official publication of the Mercedes-Benz club of America. A native Californian, he now lives in central Pennsylvania