ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011 alexandru No comments
When I was about 19 years old, I walked into a dealership and asked: 'How much for this car?' The salesperson told me the price and I said 'OK'. I was pretty green when it came to negotiating for a vehicle. Then, a number of years later, when I was just starting to sell cars, one of my first customers was a factory worker. He asked me: 'How much for this car?' I told him the price and like me, he said 'OK'.Yet I suggested; 'I'll see if I can knock off a few hundered for you.' He was very happy. I went to the sales manager and presented the customer's deal with the few hundred off to which he replied, 'great' - sniffing a 'lay down' buyer. 'OK,' he added. 'But get him to sign over to us this $500 customer appreciation incentive from the manufacturer.' A customer appreciation bonus is supposed to go directly to the customer. It was then I knew that I was eventually going to write this book, to help those like my prior self - an unknowledgeable customer, get a fair deal