ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011 alexandru No comments
The General Motors Corporation was established in 1908 by William C. Durant, who combined the Buick, Oldsmobile, and Oakland companies and, later, Cadillac, to form GM. From the 1920s onwards, GM grew from a firm that accounted for about 10% of new car sales in the US to become the largest producer of cars and trucks in the world. The peak of the company's power and market dominance came in the 1960s, which proved to be the decade of change for the US auto industry. With the introduction of federal safety regulations and control tailpipe emissions, GM's position as the world's largest industrial corporation changed. Its marketing strategy was undone by competitive challenges, and the business was never to be the same again. General Motors: A Photographic History explores the growth of the company in a series of over 200 black-and-white images. From the first assembly line to post-Second World War recovery, images from the world auto shows and the consequent re-organization of GM take the reader on an intriguing visual tour of a tremendously important era in the industrialization of America.