ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011 alexandru No comments
Once upon a time, if you didn't know how to drive a car with a manual transmission, you didn't know how to drive a car. Early in the 1950s, the major manufacturers figured they could broaden their audience and increase their sales by developing a transmission that would shift itself. While automatic transmissions became more and more popular among commuters into the '60s and beyond, manual transmissions remained required equipment among performance enthusiasts.Fast forward to today; only 5 percent of all vehicles come equipped with manual transmissions, and 99 percent of all parking valets don't know how to drive them. But there was a time in the not-so-distant past that if you had a performance car, you had a manual transmission, and if you were a driver worth your weight in salt, you knew how to use one. For all the performance junkies who have hung in there and insisted on doing your own shifting, this book is for you!How to Build and Modify High-Performance Manual Transmissions, by author Paul Cangialosi, is a complete guide to all manual transmissions, including theory and design, disassembly, inspection, rebuilding, tips and techniques, and performance modifications. Borg Warner T-10s, ST-10s, and T-5s are covered, as well as Ford Top Loaders, Chrysler A833s, and GM Muncies. Peripheral systems are covered as well, including clutches, speedometers, assemblies, shifters, and shifter modifications. Also included are tables, speedometer ratios for GM cars, torque specs, oil capacities, and ratio charts of all the popular transmissions.