ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011 alexandru No comments
In between DeSoto's introduction in 1928 and its demise in 1961 would come 32 years of wonderful styling, bright colors, and power to spare. DeSotos were billed as "a lot of car for the money" and sales proved it. DeSoto was purely an American effort. One look at the graceful flying lady mascot on the hood of a DeSoto S-11 is all it takes to see that it was a different era - a time in American automotive history that is forever gone. Revisit this era in a concise history of this magnificent marque - illustrated with colorful pictures, period advertising, artist renderings and contemporary black and white factory photos that show the fine details of these beautiful cars.Dennis is not new to automotive writing - besides authoring Fifties Fins, How to Restore Classic Toys, and History of the Tonka Toy Company, his work has appeared in Car Collector, Cars & Parts, Special Interest Autos, and Automobile Quarterly. He's been involved in the Society of Automotive Historians, American Truck Historical Society, Classic Car Club of America, Antique Automobile Club of America, amongst being involved with esteemed events like judging for the Greenwich Concours de Elegance and the Councours de Elegance of the Eastern United States. To further prove his candidacy for this subject, Dennis was the winner of the 1998 Hernando DeSoto Award and was also the Technical Editor of the National DeSoto club.