ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011 alexandru No comments
Purchase includes free access to book updates online and a free trial membership in the publisher's book club where you can select from more than a million books without charge. Chapters: Ford Torino, Pontiac Gto, Muscle Car, Chevrolet Camaro, Dodge Viper, Dodge Challenger, Buick Skylark, Dodge Charger, Amc Rebel, Oldsmobile 442, Amc Machine, Amc Javelin, Chevrolet Camaro, Chevrolet Camaro, Holden Monaro, Amc Amx, Chevrolet Camaro, Chevrolet Chevelle, Plymouth Barracuda, Plymouth Road Runner, Dodge Charger, Dodge Coronet, Chevrolet El Camino, Chevrolet Camaro, Chevrolet Camaro, Plymouth Duster, Dodge Super Bee, Ford Maverick, Rambler Rebel, Plymouth Superbird, Ford Falcon Gtho Phase Iii, Amc Spirit Amx, Dodge Charger Daytona, Plymouth Gtx, Boss 302 Mustang, Ford Xy Falcon Gt, Ford Falcon Gt, Ford Falcon Cobra, Hsv W427, John Goss Special. Excerpt: AMC AMX The AMX was a touring-sports car produced by American Motors Corporation (AMC) between 1968 and 1970. More GT in style and approach than a true sports car, the muscular AMX was introduced to compete head-to-head with America's only other two-seater of the era, the Chevrolet Corvette . Fitted with the optional high-compression medium block 390 cu in (6.4 L) AMC V8 , the AMX offered top notch performance at an affordable price. In spite of this value and enthusiastic initial reception by automotive media and enthusiasts, sales never thrived. However, the automaker's larger objectives to refocus AMC's image on performance and to bring younger customers into its dealer showrooms was achieved. After three model years, the two-seat version was discontinued, and the AMX's now signature badging was transferred to a high-performance version of its 4-seat sibling, the Javelin , through 1974. Attempting to further trade on the original's respected reputation, the AMX designation was revived again for performance option equipped versions of the Hornet in 1977, Concord in 1978, and Spirit in 1979 and 1980. Origin of AMX 196