ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011 alexandru No comments
By any measure, Porsche's 911 is one of the greatest sports cars of all time. A commercial sales success since its introduction, the 911 is arguably the most successful competition car ever built, with victories at the Monte Carlo Rally, Targa Florio, 24 Hours of Le Mans, 24 Hours of Daytona, and countless other events. The 911's incredible success has been based on two key factors: a brilliant and charismatic design that provides the perfect car for performance tuners of all ambitions and abilities, matched with Porsche's program of aggressive and innovative development, which has always kept the 911 several steps ahead of the competition. Porsche 911 Performance Handbook 1963–1998 is the third edition of Bruce Anderson's exhaustive guide to this famous sports car, covering the entire history of Porsche's air-cooled 911s. One of the world's leading 911 experts, Anderson offers advice for buying a used 911, a wealth of information on engine rebuilding and modification, as well as everything you need to know about suspension, brakes, wheels, tires, and transmissions. This book is a must-have whether you're a 911 owner looking to add a little extra oomph to your daily commute, a weekend club racer, or a seasoned pro-series mechanic