ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Thursday, May 05, 2011
Thursday, May 05, 2011 alexandru No comments
One of America's greatest business enterprises, the Pullman Company provided outstanding service aboard a vast fleet of railroad passenger cars that could be found in almost every nook and cranny of the United States. This illustrated history examines Pullman's diverse fleet, from its spectacular custom-built wooden cars of the nineteenth century to steel heavyweight cars in the prewar years and on into the lightweight streamlined era. Author Joe Welsh includes period photos, many in rare color, as well as car diagrams and ads that help trace the development, composition, and evolution of the historically and culturally significant Pullman fleet, including the gamut of sleeper, parlor, and restaurant cars. This is a fitting tribute to the former cultural icons aboard which strode giants of American life, such as Babe Ruth and Clark Gable, as well as first-time travelers from small-town America.Joe Welsh is a regular contributor to Trains and Classic Trains magazines and has appeared on the History Channel. He is the author of 12 books including the critically acclaimed Travel by Pullman, co-authored with William F. Howes, Jr. He resides in Auburn, Washington. Kevin J. Holland is a freelance writer, editor, and publications designer based in Burlington, Ontario. He has written and produced more than 15 books and is a regular contributor to Classic Trains. Bill Howes' is the former director of The Pullman Company and a former vice-president of the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad. Mr. Howes is the co-author of Travel by Pullman and vice-president of the Railway & Locomotive Historical Society. He lives in Florida.Jeep WheelsJeep Wheels