ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Monday, May 02, 2011
Monday, May 02, 2011 alexandru No comments
This unique reference guide traces the history and development of the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser performance coupes from their introduction in 1984 through their final vow in 1993. The cars' complete year-by-year progressions are recounted, from XE and Turbo Z, to XT and ES, all the way to Shelby and IROC R/T. Using turbocharged 4-cylinder engines, high performance 5-speed transmissions, and high performance suspensions, the Daytona and Laser offered performance numbers that would make even muscle cars envious. The first edition of this book, published in 2007, proved to be both a critical and sales success. This revised edition is packed with even more information, more tables, more photos, even an expanded photo section. G-Body fans have been demanding a comprehensive history of the Chrysler Laser and Dodge Daytona, and this written account accomplishes that goal with in-depth detail. "I highly recommend this book to anyone that has any interest in G-bodies.It is a perfect reference for the G-bodies." -B. Goodall, President, Shelby Dodge Auto Club"The Daytona/Laser book is, frankly, the best paper-based reference we're ever likely to see on any Chrysler cars of this era; it's very well written, in an engaging style, and McCausey pulled in numerous sources to have a fairly well arranged, well documented compilation. It's worth a buy."-D. Zatz, Allpar.com"I certainly enjoyed going through the book...You've done a great job, and your research on these cars will be the standard in the future, especially since so little on 80's Mopars is otherwise being written." -M. McCourt, Hemmings Muscle Machines"Great book! Congratulations. You did an awesomejob."-R. Baldwin, Founder, Buttonwood Press