ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Monday, May 02, 2011
Monday, May 02, 2011 alexandru No comments
The 308 GT4 was a replacement for the original 246 series Dino. It wore the Dino badges and it shared the 246's transverse mid-engined layout. It was a 2+2 rather than an uncompromising two seater, and it broke new ground in having a body styled by Bertone. Sales were steady but not spectacular. The Dino badging was dropped in May 1976 and production began to trail off during 1978 - the last one was built in January 1980. The Mondial didn't fare very well - it was a heavier car and a disappointment to Ferrari fans and only survived until 1982. However, the Mondial Quattravalvole showed that Modena had got the formula right this time and when a gorgeous cabriolet version joined the original coupe in 1984, sales practically doubled overnight. There are plenty of Ferrari enthusiasts who number the models in this book among their most coveted cars, and they will find plenty to feed their passion on its pages.