ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 alexandru No comments
Kapitel: Jaguar Cars, Jaguar Xj, Jaguar Xjs, Jaguar E-Type, Jaguar X351, Jaguar X-Type, Jaguar Xj40, Jaguar Xf, Jaguar Xk 120, Jaguar Xj220, Jaguar S-Type, Jaguar X150, Jaguar X100, Jaguar Xk 140, Jaguar X350, Jaguar 420, Ss1, Jaguar Xjr-Prototypen, Jaguar Mark Iv, Jaguar Xj 13, Jaguar C-Type, Jaguar X300, Jaguar Mark X, Jaguar Mark Ii, Jaguar Xk 150, Jaguar X308, Jaguar Ss100, Jaguar Mark Vii, Jaguar D-Type, Ss2, Jaguar Mark Ix, Jaguar Xjr-15, Jaguar Xk-Ss, Jaguar Mark Viii, Ss90, Jaguar Ss 3.5 Litre, Jaguar Ss 2.5 Litre, Jaguar Ss 1.5 Litre, Leaper. Aus Wikipedia. Nicht dargestellt. Auszug: Jaguar Cars Ltd., better known simply as Jaguar, is a British luxury car manufacturer, headquartered in Coventry, England. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Indian company Tata Motors Ltd. and is operated as part of the Jaguar Land Rover business. Jaguar was founded as the Swallow Sidecar Company by Sir William Lyons in 1922, originally making motorcycle sidecars before evolving into passenger cars. The name was changed to Jaguar after World War II due to the unfavourable connotations of the SS initials. Following a merger with the British Motor Corporation in 1968, subsequently subsumed by Leyland, which itself was later nationalised as British Leyland, Jaguar was listed on the London Stock Exchange and became a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index until it was acquired by Ford in 1989. Jaguar also holds Royal Warrants from HM Queen Elizabeth II and HRH Prince Charles. Jaguar cars today are designed in Jaguar/Land Rover's engineering centres at the Whitley plant in Coventry and at Gaydon in Warwickshire, and are manufactured in two of Jaguar/Land Rover's plants; Castle Bromwich assembly plant in Birmingham and Halewood Body