ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Friday, May 06, 2011
Friday, May 06, 2011 alexandru No comments
Ferdinand Porsche was an outstanding engineer with an astonishingly long and successfully career as a designer of many widely differing types of motor vehicle including, of course, the world famous Volkswagen.Born in 1875, he designed and built many exciting cars long before the one which still bears his name, although there was an electric 'Porsche' racing car as early as 1900. He was himself a racing driver.He really started to make his name with Austro-Daimler, moving on to Steyr, Mercedes, Wanderer, Skoda, Daimler and NSU In the world famous rear-engined Auto Unions of the mid-thirties he foreshadowed the current trend of formula 1 racing cars.Richard von Frankenberg, well known to many as editor of Christophorus, the Porsche magazine, knew Dr. Porsche well and has authored this remarkable history of the man and his cars, including details of their outstanding successes in motoring sport.