ATENTIE!!! la cumpararea unei masini din Germania verificati urmatoarele acte:
1. Fahrzeugbrief (cartea de identitate a maşinii) clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugschein (talonul maşinii)clic aici!
4. Versicherungskarte (carte de asigurare)clic aici!
5. Zollnummern (numerele de vamă – cu inscripţia valabilităţii)clic aici!
6.Pentru numerele de vamă (tranzit de 5 zile) mai este necesar: -Fahrzeugschein pe numele Dvs. (al cumpărătorului)
eliberat de Straßenverkehrsamt (serviciul de circulaţie)clic aici!
7. În cazul în care maşina are TÜV (ITP) valabil şi se obţin numere cu valabilitate mai mare, mai sunt necesare în plus: 1. Fahrzeugschein- modelul nou (talonul de export al maşinii), adicăZulassungsbescheinigung Teil I, pe numele noului proprietar,clic aici!
2. Fahrzeugbrief - modelul nou (carte de identitate nouă), adică Zulassungsbescheiningung Teil II, tot pe numele noului proprietar.
Monday, May 02, 2011
Monday, May 02, 2011 alexandru No comments
Long gone are the days of the plaid-clad, gold chained, cheesy car salesperson who greets you as if they have been your best buddy for years. Gone are the days of the sell them and forget them attitudes. Gone are the days of the fast talking, slicked haired high pressure closers. These stereotypes have plagued the automotive sales industry since the early 80's. A vehicle purchase is one of the biggest decisions we all make in our lives. In order to change these images, the Automotive Sales College was established in 1996. Selling cars before 1980 was easy. There was not much competition in North America in those days. People use to line up at there local dealer. If the customer did not have the money, they were kicked you out of the showroom. That's what you call supply and demand. Times have changed. We see it everyday on TV and in the newspapers. How sales people communicate with customers purchasing a new vehicle today has to be done by professionally training sales people. Education and Training is critical for Anyone entering the Auto Sales Profession. There's Only One Thing Worse than a Well Trained Sales Person that Quits, That's an Untrained One that Stays. Follow this Book and You Will become Successful in Any Sales Career. To Contact the Automotive Sales College International, go to:visitasc.com